Replicates Z-axis shift, screwing movement in assessing capability of depicting coronary artery by MDCT ECG synchronizing pulse output
This equipment is designed to simulate coronary arteries that function along with a heart by activating a mock coronary phantom attached between two rings to be operated by a motor and cams.
- Reproduces vividly an array of ventricular movements during periods of fast inflow, slow inflow, fast outflow and slow outflow.
- Simulates well ventricular movements during a period of tachycardia (disappearance of slow inflow).
- Shows clearly patterns of arrhythmia such as D5 and D10.
- Enables prescriptions of various movements in an easy manner.
- Makes possible a wide assessment of coronary arteries by attaching an optional mock coronary phantom.
- A compact structure that consolidates a controller, driving part and phantom.
Coronary Artery Part
ECG Pulse Emission Control
HR (Heart Rate) Control
With MOCOMO 1 ADVANCED EXT90, a change in ventricular volume can be made with a pattern close to clinical data.Also, an arrhythmia pattern can be created by choosing a volume from four settings.
Please watch the demonstration movie.
||Speed control induction motor
||Diameter 50mm, Rotation angle 15 degrees
||Diameter 120mm, Rotation angle 15 degrees Z-axis transfer 20mm
||DC: 0－50mV, Trimmer: 25 degrees
||800mm (890mm for EXT90) x 250mm x 310mm
||Dedicated aluminum trunk
MOCOMO has been developed by the joint research between Johns Hopkins University and Fuyo Corporation.
Designed by Dr. Armin Arbab-Zadeh MD, John Hopkins University, USA.
*The appearance of a product, specification, etc. may be changed without a preliminary announcement.