This pump system can send the ordinary flow and pulsating flow to the artery phantom and aneurysm phantom. The system is controlled by another unit, ALPHA FC PR-1.
- The system controls a built-in gear pump and two solenoid valves to repeatedly produce accurate pulsating flows.
- The precision valve can control very small amount of flow.
- Wave form of the pulsating flow can be changed in many ways by the setting of the controller timer.
- The pressure can be adjusted by the valve.
- The internal circulation tank or the external circulation waste tank(optional) is available.
- Pump speed can be changed by the potentiometer.
Connection with ALPHA FC PR-1
Pressure buffer unit, PBU PR-1.
This unit can smooth the pressure change in the flow path.
|Specs of solenoid valve
|Specs of gear pump
|Standard disgorge pressure
This system does not include the instruments like instant flow volume meter or instant pressure meter necessary to monitor wave forms of pulsating flows and pressure change.
*The appearance of a product, specification, etc. may be changed without a preliminary announcement.